We are into the Industrial Automation Machinery Manufacturing
Company. We are providing for an Industrial Design Internship for Engineering Graduates with the respective field in Mechanical,
Automobile, Aeronautical, Mechatronics & CAD/CAM engineers. We provide Industrial Based Engineering Mechanical Design Internship
with respective filed of Industrial Automation, Machinery Manufacturing products like Hydraulic & Pneumatic Manufacturing, Special
Purpose machine manufacturing, Jigs and Figs, Conveyor projects, Material Handling system, Industrial Pick & Place Gantry robots,
Castings and Aerospace design & products Development.
This complete program will help you to start your career with strong confidence in our Client Companies and it will enable you to perform excellently in your job. After Industrial Design Internship you will be familiar with below topics..
•Get knowledge on Industrial Standardization as our requirements .
• Providing for Design making a rough sketch of the concept of the Test Products.
• Providing to convert concept design into a detailed design product.
• Providing a Material Selection of components based on usage of the place
• Preparation of Design models, detail drawings, assembly drawings, Bills-of-Materials, and related documentation.
• To prepare design concepts, dimension and geometrically tolerance part drawings and produce assembly drawings.
• Design taking care of minimum scrap and safe working without causing any harm to the environment
• Strong experience in using Design Tools
• Providing a Knowledge of Design and manufacturing of SPM
• Providing knowledge of GD&T Symbols as functions
• Providing a Wide experience in developing design drafts for mechanical equipment outstanding knowledge of drafting tools and technique
• Work on Conceptual Design & R&D Projects.
• Work Manufacturing and New Product Development Design projects.
• Work on Sheet metal and Surface Design projects.
• We providing end-to-end design and development process.
• Work Reverse engineering and DFMEA projects.
• Preferred degrees include: Mechanical, Automobile, Mechatronics, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials or similar field
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, industrial equipment, and concepts such as Design for Manufacturing/Assembly
• Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of CNC machining methods, equipment and processes, and additive manufacturing
• Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
• Ability to analyse problems, develop innovative solutions when required, and deal with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic team player who is eager to learn