Galexon Engineering Industries manufacturing advisory team assists you with the best in class manufacturing solutions across a wide range of Engineering processes. Your assembly lines can move faster with our manufacturing automation solutions. Our trusted services cover the following engineering sectors:
Engineering comes to a unique perspective as per industrial machinery is considered. Their application can range from production equipment to special purpose machines, packaging machinery, industrial goods and equipment, automation and robotics, jigs and special fixtures, and so on.
Galexon’s design team have put in all our experience and knowledge to facilitate multi-disciplinary creative design studio and one stop platform provider for product design and development of Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile engineering services.
• Design and development of new mechanisms as per customer requirements.
• Designs and simulation for Industrial Automation to enhance production
• New Conceptual design and development.
• Interactive 3D technical documentation for internal and customer use for installation.
Carrying out accurate and technically strong structural,
thermal, vibration, fluid flow, stress simulations requires highly skilled and experienced engineers. Galexon’s analysis team have the applied engineering experience
to ensure that we can give our best in satisfying our customers in CFD domain. Our trusted services include;
• Analysis of various mechanism, multi-body dynamics simulation.
• Weight reduction and optimization studies of component’s frames.
• Thermal flow simulation like turbine blade cooling.
• Analysis of Turbo machinery components.
Galexon’s CAE team has the advanced FEA knowledge to run finite element modeling in various environment
for checking its feasibility in structural, thermal, and vibration domain.
• Conducting finite element analysis in electrical, electro-magnetic and multi-physics environment.
• All Finite element analysis studies including Static, Dynamic and Non-Linear etc.
• Transient, fatigue ,Modal, and vibrational analysis.
We provide industrial internship to high flyers, apart from an excellent academic record by providing them good understanding of industrial concepts. In addition, candidates can get the opportunity to demonstrate and develop their technical skills, develop professional skills such as teamwork, leadership, critical thinking, communication, social interaction and professional networking.
•Exposure to work on current technologies and trends.
•New Product Development.
•Step by Step guidance.
•At the end of your internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in engineering is the right choice for you.
• Industrial Autoclave System
• Induction Hardening Machine
• Industrial Automation System
• SPM Machine
• Preferred degrees include: Mechanical, Automobile, Mechatronics, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Materials or similar field
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, industrial equipment, and concepts such as Design for Manufacturing/Assembly
• Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of CNC machining methods, equipment and processes, and additive manufacturing
• Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
• Ability to analyse problems, develop innovative solutions when required, and deal with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic team player who is eager to learn